US Army Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Maintenance Supervisor Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bliss, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bliss, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

There is not an interview for this position you get the job by time in grade, time in service, and the knowledge you have of your job and its procedures. You work with a warrant officer and put both your ideas together to come up with standard operations for your shop and how you help repair outside sources equipment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Interview

No real difficulties, pass a physical and drug screening.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

See the recruiter and be as truthful as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none to speak of

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very simple. You work hard to get the rank you need. Job opening comes up. Talk to your higher. If need be youll talk to someone who is one step higher to make sure you are the correct person for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go see a recruiter and ask about what you want not what they want to give you.

Interview Questions

• There really is nothing difficult about it asking questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Crystal City, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Crystal City, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied through OPM, 90 days before I received an interview, 2 2eeks after the interview was offered the position. On boarding process can be improved by the HR Department.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to be a supervisor.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Jersey City, NJ) in December 2011.

Interview

Recruiter will be courteous to you and the family, as he/she will eventually come to your home or wherever you live. You'll be administered an IQ test along with a few other category testing. After the test results are in the recruiter shows you a list of what the taxpayers will pay to have you trained to do for the Army.
    You'll get to pick a date when you leave for basic and Advanced Individual Training (AIT). If you are choosing a critical Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) you may have to leave sooner, you may be entitled to a bonus. That's when things may get tricky. Budget cuts have delayed some bonuses, but you still are entitled to whatever you signed for. IF you did in fact sign for it; tricky. .

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward about what you think you want to do, what you were good at, and what the Army really needs and whether you want to get into a specialty with easy training or extended training (more than 12 weeks).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Easy just show up and have the minimum requirements. There was no interview but there is a background check and drug test you have to pass prior. You also have to take a basic knowledge test to find out if you are qualified for the more technical jobs.