US Army Medic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.2

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

None. Just see a recruiter. Fill out a ton of paperwork (including your entire medical history, be prepared) and sign the next four or more years away. It helps to have all of your previous addresses and things like that ready beforehand. Good luck.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Medic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

I walked into the recruiters office, filled out some paperwork, went to MEPS, and then swore in. The recruiter took me to MEPS and I only spent the night when I returned to ship out for basic. I took the ASVAB in the morning, did medical in the afternoon and had to return a couple weeks later after a waiver was approved.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any history of drug use   1 Answer

Medic Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go to MEPS and pass the physical and ASVAB

Interview Questions

Negotiation

MEPS is ridiculious. Just play their silly game and get it over with.

Anonymous Employee in Petaluma, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Petaluma, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Detail driven. Needed to include all if any law violations. Medical history is major. Don't lie. They may say it's not important. And it's true that there may be some issues that will not hold you back from joining. But let the recruiting personal handle that process for you.

Interview Questions

• Medical, law violations and many more. About 122 overall some overlaps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Tampa, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was mentally and physically invasive. The whole process took several months from first contact with recruiter until leaving for basic training. The medical exam was interesting and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of any crimes felony or other   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Shreveport, LA) in December 2011.

Interview

In the beginning you go to a receuiter. After you might the minimum requirements for the army. They take you to a military entry process station where you spend 2 days taking test and doing a bunch of medical exams. During the whole process you're treated like cattler. But don't worry it could be worse. After you pass all of the test. You see what jobs are available to you. After you sin your contracts and get your dates for basic you raise your right hand and swear into the military.

Interview Questions

• A bunch of health questions they want to make sure they want be liable for anything.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Fresno, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

After I was contacted by the recruiter I came in with my parents. We went over the expectations of the Army of me and my expectations of what I would get out of the Army. Once I passed the ASVAB I was offered a tenative medical position pending the results of the physical and background check. The next week I went to the MEPS, passed the physical and background check and locked in my job. I look forward to serving my country.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer the Army?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negociate position based on needs of the Army and my test scores. If it wasnt offered it was because either I didnt qualify or no position was avaliable. Advice is to do as well as possible on the test and keep options open for side tracks to the future you want. March2Success website great for studying for the test

Medical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army in October 2008.

Interview

Just talk to the recruiter and no issues.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just make sure its all in the contract or it wont happen.