US Army Military Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 28, 2017

2.0

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Military Officer Interview

Interview

The interview process is mostly to determine if you qualify to be a Soldier. As long as you can get a minimal score on a test called the ASVAB, then you can qualify. Other requirements are to not have any felonies or charges that do not meet minimal standards.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

An oral interview in person conducted by a panel of senior officers with questions that were designed to gauge character and integrity. Questions were open ended and required thought to answer.

Interview Questions

• One question that seemed strange was "what has been you favorite movie in the past five years and why".   1 Answer

Military Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Atypical- physical, background check

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Fort Knox, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Knox, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

A Human Resources specialist initially sent me an email describing a choice I had between being assigned to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA. I responded "I prefer Huntsville, AL" in a email reply. The next day I called the Human Resources specialist and inquired as to whether or not my response had been received. It was received and the Human Resource specialist informed me that I would be assigned to Huntsville, AL and to make the necessary arrangements to move.

Interview Questions

• Do you wish to go to Huntsville, AL or Fort Polk, LA?   1 Answer

Military Officer Interview

Interview

Must compete for an ROTC Scholarship, go to West Point, enlist with an OCS clause, or go to OCS after enlisting.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Fast and eveyome was friendly made me feel at home I was nervous going in because a lot of people wanted the same position but I later became calm and went in and got the position

Interview Questions

• Why are you fit for the job   1 Answer

Military Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter facilitated interview which was more of a reviewal of required credentials

Interview Questions

• Are you prepared to sign on this dotted line   1 Answer