US Army Military Police Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Military Police Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.1

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY).

Interview

Talk to a recruiter.
Complete the asvab.
Do your job.
Deploy.
Rinse, repeat.
Hold on to your sanity.
Retire at 20 years are up.
Try to figure out life again.

Interview Questions

• The Oath of Enlistment (for enlisted):

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Fort Hamilton, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Hamilton, NY).

Interview

The interview is not as hard as what people make it seem. Its very brief and not strict at all. They will do a background check along with fingerprint and drug testing. But if you have nothing to hide, then you should be fine.

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with U.S. Army Recruiter, followed by extensive background and medical checks. After initial process went through MEPS and medical examinations. Followed by a Army career counselor to identify skills, education level, and career desires during employment

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to serve in the United States Army   1 Answer

Military Police Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

There is not a interview process when working in the army. I did however get selected to be the physical security inspector for Wiesbaden Germany installation from 2012-2016. Gain a lot of experience while working this position.

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Lansing, MI).

Interview

I had to meet with a recruiter and take the ASVAB. After passing the test and getting a full physical done, I was interviewed for the position which I wanted. I was given just a handful of choices and I chose to be trained as a Military Police Soldier.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I got asked was "why do you want to be a Soldier in the United States Army?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There isn't much negotiation as the salary is pretty much set in stone.

Military Police Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

talked to the recruiter and was shipped off in no time flat. need to go to meps for a physical prior to being selected, after that a few weeks at basic training and next thing you know you're sitting in the middle of the desert with a machine gun. Has got to be one of the greatest jobs on earth.

Interview Questions

• Would you have any difficulty killing terrorists? I said heck no, killing terrorists is what I was born to do.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Billings, MT) in January 2011.

Interview

There wasn't an interview but seems how i have to fill in atleast 50 words, ill say this. there was a lot of paperwork to fill out. anything from you childhood and histoy both legally and family history. papework about your health condidition. what kind of job (s) in the army you want. Theres so much stuff, i cant remenber from a few years ago. I do also remember you need to have a physical done and watch some power point presentations.

Anonymous Employee in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Hopkinsville, KY) in January 2011.

Interview

speak with recruiter and evaluate your qualifications and jobs available to you after taking the ASVAB test. complete Basic Combat training and Advanced Individual Training. Maintain acceptable physical fitness along with other professional requirements.

Interview Questions

• Have you committed any felonies ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Anchorage, AK) in January 2011.

Interview

There is no official interview, just visit a recruiter, he will ask you a few questions about you and thats it. Then take the test and pass it. There is no official interview, just visit a recruiter, he will ask you a few questions about you and thats it. Then take the test and pass it.

Military Police Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army in August 2011.

Interview

The interview consists of a series of testing and qualification procedures facilitated by a recruiter. Following this is a series of medical examinations to determine eligibility. Once all is complete each qualified individual is able to select a job, based upon their written and physical scores. Upon completion, each newly hired individual is prepared for military training.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to join the Army   1 Answer