US Army Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

ROTC, OCS, Academy, Green to gold. Many ways to become an officer. Enlisted people can get college credit through Army jobs, tuition assistance or apply to the US Military Academy, West Point.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Officer Interview

Interview

I participated in ROTC while an undergraduate and received my commission upon degree completion. ROTC is like taking an extra class or two per semester in terms of time required.

Interview Questions

• They do ask about your background for disqualifying marks on your record, crime etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Detroit, MI) in January 2014.

Interview

Can you breath, run, walk and read proficiently. Have you ever done drugs. Any debilitating injuries. Foreign travel. Can you shoot a firearm. Are you willing to travel. Can you dig a cat hole. Do you believe in Merida!

Anonymous Employee in West Point, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (West Point, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

OCS, ROTC, or USMA completion required. All gates must be met, if any are skipped or injuries occur they must be repeated at a later date. Most are accomplished through summer training (LDAC or Buckner). Full medical evaluation required, including dental, vision, hearing, drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Any red flags in health history? If so, waiver required.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Firstly, contact Recruiter and make appointment for ASVAB test. Secondly, pass ASVAB test at least 31 up for US Army and GT 110. Thirdly, pass PT test. Finally, check health then signed contract and go to OCS.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Benning, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Benning, GA).

Interview

Basic training, ranger school, airborne, jrtc, 5c deployments, boards, oers, OT test, field time with the boys, pt every morning, lifting weights, drinking beers, chasing girls....basically being a man and the baddest thing on the planet

Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army in January 2008.

Interview

Spoke with a recriuter

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an Army Officer   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Officer Interview

Interview

There was none, entered through ROTC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army in January 2010.

Interview

difficult

Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bury, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Bury, North West England, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Showed a presentation and outlined a few key aspects. Then asked very in depth questions during the interview which took 40 mins. Different variation of questions such as why the army? and asked about the army structure and current opperations.

Interview Questions

• Asked about current affairs   1 Answer