US Army Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army (Raleigh, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Went very well was asked questions sent by NCOER prior to the interview. So I was hired for the position and have a had a great time in the position I was hired for. Look forward to retiring and being done with position and getting another position with a company to use the skills I was hired for.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle your junior Soldiers when they did not come in to work on time.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

It was really confusing & they if a lot of lingo. That you could only understand if you're in the military but overall it was definitely exciting and different all at the same time which I liked.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the army   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (West Jordan, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

It went by easy only took a week before I got called. Easy interview then came back again for a second interview that's when I got hired. Came back a few days later for orientation that lasted about a week Monday through Friday between 8-5pm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiate

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Saginaw, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

You need to go see a local U.S. Army Recruiter at a Recruiting Station. You fill out of the paperwork and sign a contract. You are sent to MEPS to conduct indept medical exams.

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Newnan, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Newnan, GA) in April 2010.

Interview

Must be able to pass a drug test. Can not have outstanding felonies in your record. Must be able to pass a physical competency test. Will take a written exam to determine what jobs you may qualify for.

Interview Questions

• Will you have to kill someone.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Lansing, MI) in December 2008.

Interview

Pass the background check, do well on the ASVAB, and pass the physical and you are in.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Had to do a background check initially. Very friendly and no hard questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Enlisted contract for 6 years to start.

Interview Questions

• When do you want to go to basic training?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

My resume was sent to a recruiter. A two weeks later I received an email from the recruiter to schedule a time for a phone screening. After the phone screening two days late I received and email from recruiter to schedule a phone interview with a operation's manager. After that interview, I received an email scheduling another phone interview with another operation's manager. My process lasted about four weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

I received an email request asking for my military personal record and last three performance evaluations. Second part was conducting an onsite interview with the leadership in order to see if I would be a good fit given the company tempo and mission.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any current hobbies and fitness related goals.   Answer Question