US Army Petroleum Supply Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Petroleum Supply Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Orlando, FL).

Interview

walk in a talked with a recruiter and signed the contract, and had to fill out paper work and do a back ground check. Once tha was done I was put on a wait list for six months before I could join

Interview Questions

• did I ever serve in the military before   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate a bonus, for how many years you are going to serve

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in South Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (South Houston, TX).

Interview

Met with a Recruiter at my home, he discussed my preferences and requested an identification card and a proof of address. Then I took a skills test called the ASVAB (Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery) to identify my strengths and select a job I was suited for. The ASVAB is mathematics and English and general knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you use illegal drugs? Would I be willing to undergo a urine-analysis to test for illegal drugs
      Have you ever engaged in activity against the people and government of the United States?
      Have I ever being convicted of any crime or felony not including traffic tickets? Will you be willing to become a US citizen on completion of your training as a US Soldier?   1 Answer
    • Are you a US Citizen or legal alien (Green Card Holder)   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Richmond, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Would not necessarily call it an interview. You go to a recruiter station where they will start doing all of your paperwork (if you want to join). After that you go to a MEPS station to take your ASVAB test to see what jobs you qualify for. Depending on your scores in certain areas you will sit down with someone who tells you what jobs you qualify for and if they have a bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Albany, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

You go to MEPS and take a test that scores your knowledge in different areas which allows the career managers to know what jobs you qualify for. then you take a medical exam and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Victorville, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Victorville, CA).

Interview

Go and see your Army recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Dallas, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

To get into the army, you need to visit a recruiter. If the recruiter approves you to join the army you then get processed to enter military basic training. The process requires you to undergo evaluations before heading off to military duty.

Interview Questions

• All simple questions related to medical, personal, and past experiences and qualifications   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Lacey, WA).

Interview

It went smooth. The recruiter was very helpful. She stood up, walked to the door and introduced herself. The interview was approximately 90 minutes long. My wife was very comfortable as well and the recruiter answered her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do for the Army? Why do you want to enlist into the Army?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It takes a lot to join, you have to do a physical, background check, a physical fitness test, take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB), a lot of things.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever committed a crime   1 Answer