US Army Platoon Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Platoon Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

2.0

Platoon Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You submit your paperwork through a recruiter. If you are selected you go before a board of three officers for a panel interview. If you are selected your packet goes through a final review at a higher level for a final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join?
    How do you deal with an unreasonable subordinate?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Platoon Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Just have to make it through ROTC

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Platoon Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Complete a commissioning source and BOLC. Go to unit.

Interview Questions

• The sheer volume of useless forms and bureaucratic data you must be an expert on.   Answer Question

Platoon Leader Interview

Interview

You are selected based on your GPA, PT Score, LDAC performance, and other extracurricular activities. Your Professor of Military Science (LTC Rank) ranks you with your peers. You then are ranked nation wide with all other commissioning cadets. After selecting your top 10 choices of branches, you are then given your branch based on availability and ranking on the national OML (Order of Merit List).

Interview Questions

• There are no questions asked, only based on your OML and branch selection.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

You have to go to a MEPS station first from there you go through a medical screening. Then you are sent off to basic training for 8 weeks upon graduation you are then sent to AIT to attain your job field. After you have been certified in your career field you then go to your first duty station and that is when your military career truly begins.

Platoon Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Candidate has to go through West Point, Junior Military Colleges, ROTC or OCS. Once candidate fulfill their requirements for commissioning, they will start off as 2nd LTs. Once candidate fulfill their requirements for commissioning, they will start off as 2nd LTs.

Platoon Leader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Go to college, apply for OCS, ROTC, or a military academy. Keep your GPA up and your physical fitness and you will be fine. Also look into the military programs that will help pay for your school. If you are already enlisted on active duty, you can go green to gold.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of leading Soldiers   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Killeen, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Your interview are based on previous evals. also it is a OML that you is used to rate you. it depends on your unit. i honestly dont like the process it is a complete waste of time. Everything in the army is based on potential

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Savannah, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

if you are breathing and have a pulse. have you gone to jail. no well you are in . congrats on being in the army. Yup thats all you need to do.