US Army Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Project Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Interview

After speaking with a recruiter, you will go to the Military entrance processing center where you will take tests and undergo physical processing. Based on the results of your testing you will be offered job titles to choose from. Choose your job and then you are ready to take the oath.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Ludington, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Ludington, MI) in November 2011.

Interview

Recruiter reviewed requirements
    Walk In - face to face
    written testing - basic skills and math
    Medical testing - to see your physical health level
    background - to be sure you have no criminal charges
    agility testing - physical fitness test

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bragg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Bragg, NC) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied for the job via the company website in Dec 2009. Recieved an e-mail that resume and application was received the same day. Had a phone call in January 2010 that DFMWR was interested in doing an interview with me. Went to the first interview by the Branch Manager which was successful. Was called for 2nd interview two days later with the immediate supervisor. That was successful and was offered the position a few days later.

Bonus points: your personality and how you can fit the team plus get along with others is heavily weighed. They weren't just looking for someone who knew the job (though knowing the job is very important).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation for this government job. The starting salary was already pre-set based upon federal government standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army (Rockville, MD) in June 2009.

Interview

Current PM found my resume through the MOAA resume bank following a job fair and referred it to heir HR dept. Sat with 4 individuals, 2 Psychology PhDs and 2 higher level project directors. Friendly atmosphere with straight forward process. Benefits package was slightly below average with no short term disability. Office culture did not seem fast-paced or very lively in general. Work experience looked like it would depend greatly on the attitude set by your supervisor.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Seoul (South Korea)) in June 2013.

Interview

Communicate with HR for new position. The panel review previous jobs assignment, regional background, and technical skills. Ability to research the new position and communicate with leadership for best fit.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the organization?   1 Answer