US Army Second Lieutenant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Second Lieutenant Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Greenville, SC).

Interview

The Army does not do interviews for individuals seeking to become officers. You go through an officer program such as the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) or the West Point Academy. These programs will screen the individuals for academics, leadership abilities, physical/medical requirements, and security clearance investigation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Army?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Second Lieutenant Interview

Interview

Not a interview process,You must go through training whether it be reserve officers training while in College, or you go through the the Officer Selection Course of the Army once you have enlisted initially. So technically the interview is an on-going process.

Interview Questions

• There where no questions just observation. one question before you swear in is 'Are you a contentious objector"?   1 Answer

Second Lieutenant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Meet requirements for OCS, USMA, ROTC.

Second Lieutenant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army in December 2008.

Interview

Being recruited to be an officer in the Military is rather simple as long as you meet the minimum qualifications related to education and physical fitness. I know as a former officer recruiter I was much more interested in the people who came in with a base knowledge of the military and what it took and meant to be an officer than those who just showed up wanting to know what I could do for them.