US Army Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Smith, AR).

Interview

You walk in talk to the recruiter and he asks what do you enjoy doing. He assures you that he has a job that you will absolutely love. He then starts asking you questions as he is setting up your pre-screen test known as the ASVAB. Once he has that set up he will have you sit down and take a pre eligibility test. If you pass it then he will start the application process where he will do a DL and Arrest record check.

Interview Questions

• can you pass a physical fitness test?
    Can you pass a drug test today?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Murfreesboro, TN) in November 2011.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview there was a lot of paper work you had to put about 20 different people in the paper work there was a big test that you have to take and if you don't pass you can't go into the army until the next year

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army in August 2010.

Interview

It is the army I have to write a 50 word minim description. We'll if you are joining you know what you are in for right? If the answer is no then don't join. You take your asvab test,then you go thru the enlistment process. You pick your job,swear in and boom you are off to basic training.

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Must be physically fit and and in good health. Took ASVAB test and then selected job in the test score range. The better your score the better the job you will be offered. Think about the future of the job you choose, can you use it once your out of the Army?

Interview Questions

• Study for the ASVAB and don't be pressured into a job you don't want.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You go to recruiter. say you want in. He says ok. Paperwork is being done. you do tests. you pass test. your on your way... Everything will happen really fast. There could be a wait time. but when your not waiting it will go fast.

Interview Questions

• Not knowing enough. It's a big disadvantage not knowing what your doing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Airborne

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Interview

Background check and drug screening. Had to do all types of paperwork. There was an entrance exam that you had to make a certain score on to qualify for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

A lot of paperwork to be filled out about personal information and work history. A physical assessment was conducted, blood drawn, and other tests. Took an ASVAB, and from there was given a multitude of jobs to choose from. A full eight hour "interview" process.

Signal Support Systems Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

no interview, recruiter this is not an interview based, recruiters come to you and they wont stop coming. requires you take an oath of enlistment, an asvab test and a physical very demanding

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Boise, ID) in September 2011.

Interview

It is based on test scores. The high you score the more job options you have. Depending on the job you pick you might need a security clearance and that process was harder than the job selection.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

You just go through physical fitness test, and mental physical. To be apart of this profession, you must obtain at least an High School Diploma. If you are not physically fit, your recruiter will help you progress and get you where you need to be for basic training.