US Army Soldier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Army Soldier Interview Questions

Interviews at US Army

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Cheyenne, WY).

Interview

You go through physical tests and take the (ASVAB) mental test. They ask questions like do you have this physical condition or that one. They ask if you have a police record. They make you go through a series of physical test to see if you can do them and do they cause any pain while doing them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly past history personnel and criminal. The also ask about medical history.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

walked up to recruiter asked for a job set me down I took ASFAB test scored 113 on the test, pu my score into the system showed a list of jobs I picked rocket artillery because it allowed me to blow stuff up and look really cool. then went to MEPS did a physical and 12 days later was on a plane to basic training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

It was mostly about medical and skills test and question to wgat kind of job i wanted to apply for then i was placed where they needed me it was a numbers game a percentage to what tje army needed not what i wanted to do

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

You talk to a friendly recruiter to choose any job you like and get pre-qualified with a background check. Then you take a little test (ASVAB) to see if you qualify for that job. After the test, you go to a place where they further screen your medical history and make you "duck walk" around the room in your underwear. After you pass, you go sign your contract!

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join the Army?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to get paid to shoot guns?   1 Answer
    • Do you know anyone else that wants to join with you? If so, we will promote you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Very thorough, detailed and eager to help all applicants. The interview was a standardized process in which recruiters screen applicants and administer a skills test for placement purposes. Over several weeks the applicant is requested to take a written exam, physical exam and drug test. Upon completion and certification. Applicants are sworn in and sign a contractual agreement of a specified time of service usually consisting of 2 to 4 year tour.

Interview Questions

• How long did i plan to stay in the US Army   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Army (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

Straight forward. Recruiter - Want to join the Army? Me - Yes. Recruiter - Good, come in lets talk. Pretty easy from that point. Take the ASVAB test. Go to MEPS. Choose job you qualify for based on ASVAB. Get medical exam. Swear in. Go to Basic Training.

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Not really much of an interview, more of a background screening. Don't do drugs, don't go to jail, graduate from high school and it will be very easy. There is a short test called the ASVAB that will assess your ability to learn various jobs in the Army that is also required.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Recruiter asks if you want to join the army. You say yes You go to the office do A LOT of paperwork during which they promise you things but never put them in the contract, so you get stuck with whatever they feel like at the moment.

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Stockbridge, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Have a high school diploma and a good asvab score. After meeting with recruiters you are taken to a regional processing center for paper work and physical evaluation. After that you are shipped out to basic training at the military's expense. After a ten week basic training you are shipped to advanced individual trading school where you are trained in your specific mos.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Recruiter called and then exchanged numerous emails to solidify the offer after discussing all the various alternatives available based on the results of the exams. Overall the recruiters are knowledgable and helpful to achieve both theirs and your objectives.

Interview Questions

• Took physical exam and written exams to qualify for the position.   Answer Question