US Army U S Army Recruit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

US Army Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Talk to a recruiter, pick a job and take the ASVAB. HUGE health review. You will be poked, prodded and felt up. You have to pass an extremely in-depth background check.

Interview Questions

• I was 19 years old. I wasn't married and had no kids and a clean background so I had nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can chose a different job during the process if you have the qualifying scores. DO NOT sign the paperwork unless it is something you are 110% sure you want to do. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT FOR A JOB YOU DO NOT WANT! So if you want MI and are scored for MI then they tell you there are no MI jobs available you tell them to call you when a slot opens up and you walk out. They will chase you down and find you a slot.

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

U S Army Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA) in February 2013.

Interview

Must be a high school graduateequivalent and have good health, be able to pass a written exam, must pass medical exam to include drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None