US Army UAV Operator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 12, 2017

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

UAV Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Took a test called the ASVAB and scored a 120 GT score. Then the recruiter pulled up a list of available jobs for that score. Then once I picked the job I wanted, the paperwork was started.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Army

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

Basically go through a lot of questions and backround checks, Tons of medical scanning. Physical condition analysis. Multiple trips to and from the office. Overall a decent experience. Be warned, It's not for everyone.

Interview Questions

• Do you like playing videogames?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I do not get why this is so mandatory. I am wasting time filling this out when I could be doing something else. I can be doing apps or some thing else

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Mountain View, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

My process of enlisting actually reflects the Army fairly well now that I think about it. My recruiter took care only of the initial paperwork to ensure that wasn't a criminal, drug addict, or invalid. After that, getting him to actually do some work for me to ensure my enlistment went smoothly was impossible. He cost me several days of pay needlessly due to his inattention of what was required for my specific job. Someone else in his office had to take care of me. From time I completed the enlistment process, I had to wait 7 months before I finally shipped out.

Interview Questions

• No actual questions were asked of me other than what was required by the forms that the recruiter was required to fill out. Simply "are you a felon?" "have you ever been a drug dealer?" etc etc.   Answer Question