US Army Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

2.4

34 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC).

Interview

Many of the positions in the Army do not enjoy a typical interview, most of the work is done electronically through the USAJOBS website and later by qualification questions. Ironically, one's integrity can hinder your chances do to the lack of follow-up except for clearance investigations. There are times I wondered if someone said they were astronaut, it would be accepted.

Aviation Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suitland, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Suitland, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Go and see the recruiter and he/she will get all the information from you. They will ensure they do their best to have you qualified for the best opportunity to serve in the military.

Interview Questions

• What type of employment would you like to do in the military?   Answer Question

Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had to take ROTC classes...No interview process required. Once you finish all your schooling, you are commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant. Then Uncle Sam owns your "forth point of contact."

US Army CID Special Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC).

Interview

Difficult to get in. Lot of people rejected. However, had the best time of my life. Trained at FBI, DEA, Federal Law Enforcement Center, Texas State Police Academy and more. Without a doubt one of the most challenging and rewarding things I have done in my life. I personally provide security for two Secretaries of Defense as CID provides his/her security around the clock similar to the President.

Interview Questions

• Questions about moral character, criminal convictions, credit and financial matters and more.   1 Answer
    • What did I like about CID   1 Answer

CCWO ARNG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

In person with Director Army National Guard. One on one with interaction based on scenario driven questions. The interview was in a setting of relaxation and not confrontational. The Director allowed note taking and ample time to respond to the questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you maintain the strength of the Warrant Officers in the Army National Guard world wide.   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with three people on the other line. My potential supervisors were on the line and they all took turns asking questions and giving feedback. At the end they asked me did I have any questions of them and I asked did I say anything that would make them think I was not capable of doing the job. The answer they gave me was no and they all said I did a good job, so we will see how it turns out.

Interview Questions

• What are Three positives and three negatives about myself   Answer Question

Already had a better offer

Civil Servant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Once selected for the interview, it was pretty easy. The interview was quick and pretty laid back overall. I was interviewing with my direct supervisor and a few of his colleagues. I think the employer interviewed about 4 other candidates. Interview was over the phone and took about 30-40 minutes.

Public Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Fort Belvoir, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

USAJobs resume upload with documents and in person interview. Along with supporting documentation such as civilian resume, cover letter, military service verification. Security Clearance Screening and verification along with getting uploaded into the army human resources management system.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Management analysts research and analyze an organization's policies, procedures, and structure. They use their analysis to recommend ways that the organization can operate more efficiently and profitably.

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Arlington, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a three person panel with technical and non-technical questions to gauge experience level in media planning and overall understanding of the government. Panel wanted to understand experience level with planning in relations to coordinating with agency counterparts as well.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop MEDIA STRATEGIES and media events in support of Army objectives?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a