US Army Interview Questions in Washington State | Glassdoor

2.2

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Petroleum Supply Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army (Lacey, WA).

Interview

It went smooth. The recruiter was very helpful. She stood up, walked to the door and introduced herself. The interview was approximately 90 minutes long. My wife was very comfortable as well and the recruiter answered her questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to do for the Army? Why do you want to enlist into the Army?   1 Answer

Observer/Coach Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed in accordance with my service history to serve as an OC/T for 1st Army Division West located at JBLM, WA. The job entails working with partnered Reserve and National Guard units to ensure they meet all of the requirements of Objective T in accordance with the Army's Total Force policy.

Heavy Equipment Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Longview, WA).

Interview

sit down and spill your skeletons out, and be honest about your past. the recruiter will only help you to get the job you want, but if you lie it can only further the process of getting in the Army.

Soldier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Be Completely honest! The more honest you are the more likely they are able come up with a memorandum to get you in with what ever situation you are in. Don't get caught up in lying then getting caught once you're in cause then it will follow you for the rest of your life.

Windows Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a telephone interview from an Amazon recruiter in Texas. She specialized in Windows recruiting. IF you did not have a Windows background then there wasn't much she could do. I received her name from a friend so I approached her via email. Send a resume and a cover letter. She got back to me in less than 24 hours so I was pleased with that. She was very professional and honest about my chances at getting a call back.

Interview Questions

• How much experience I had with Windows Server, PowerShell, DNS, and load-balancing.   Answer Question

US Army Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army (Spokane, WA).

Interview

ROTC PMS interview was very easy. I scheduled an appointment with the PMS and they bent over backwards to meet with me. Everyone was very professional and polite. Best decision I have ever made. I recommend this career path to anyone.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Completely political. If they like you, your one of the boys. Bottom line, be personable. Other than that you should be physically fit and have strong moral values.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself fitting in around here? Why do you want to take the position? How are you qualified?   Answer Question

Battalion Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

Human resources process selects individual. Individual then conducts a set of interview and screenings in order to ensure that he / she fits with the unit he is to be assigned to.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance your work and life based on the demanding requirements?   Answer Question

DSHS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

There was 3 People on a panel asking question about the Job that I was interview for. I thought the question were very good but I wish that could have look at me for the job.

Interview Questions

• do you feel like you can do the Job?   1 Answer

SARC Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Army (Tacoma, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by the Battalion Commander for the Battalion I served in. My professional standards played a major part in me getting the positon. Was selected out of six others that applied for the position.

Interview Questions

• How would help soldiers recover from harassment and sexual assault.   1 Answer