US Chamber of Commerce Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Chamber of Commerce Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC).

Interview

Spoke with HR manager first. Questions were general: why did I want to work there, tell us about yourself, current salary, salary requirements, etc. Next, met with hiring manager who explained position to the extent she could (the position was poorly defined, and any questions I asked were answered with a polite version of "we can't tell you that") and asked specific questions regarding my background. Both interviewers were polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard interview questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Chamber of Commerce

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with the HR representative for an initial screening, followed by a 30 minute informal meeting with the hiring director. From there, I waited around 3 weeks and then was scheduled to meet briefly with two Vice Presidents above the department. Overall, it was a comfortable interview process but took quite some time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC).

Interview

Their interviewing process is horrible. I had to come to their offices three separate times which could have all been done in one visit. It was a waste of my not to mention their own. They really need to streamline their interviewing process and be more honest with the candidates as they move along the process. To have an interviewee come and meet with three people and be asked the same questions is ridiculous. Why not have a panel interview? I didn't get the position and I am glad that I didn't. If the interviewing process was like that I could only imagine what it would be like working there.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions just repetitive questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Chamber of Commerce (Washington, DC) in February 2010.

Interview

Interview was great - the recruiter was helpful and kept in touch throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation, but the salary and benefits were competitive so I didn't have any problems.