US Coast Guard Enlisted Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Coast Guard Enlisted Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enlisted Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Coast Guard.

Interview

Not much interview process, I was told during my enlistment that the USCG was only accepting OCS candidates who were minority or female, and I have been told since then it has become worse. The Coast Guard is actively participating in gender and race discrimination even at my current Unit.

Interview Questions

• None score well on the ASVAB, have some college credits and be early in October to sign up as space is limited with the civilian economy so poor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, pay is base on military pay scale, E3 coming in will take home in most locations about 2 grand a month.

Other Interview Reviews for US Coast Guard

Enlisted Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Coast Guard (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

none just score high on asvab. there is nothing else to it really. One of the hardest to get into because it is such a small branch. I broke my leg and had to get a waiver which took me all in all over 2 years to get in. recruiter told me if you dont score higher than a 60 they wont talk to me.