US Coast Guard Seaman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Coast Guard Seaman Interview Questions

2.3

Seaman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Coast Guard.

Interview

Talked to recruiter, scheduled medical screening ,ASVAB, several questionnaires. after everything checked out I signed some paperwork, swore an oath, waited til the holidays were over then went to boot camp.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Coast Guard

Seaman Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Coast Guard.

Interview

I met with a recruiter once with an appointment and it was pretty simple. He asked me some basic questions about what I wanted to do in the CG and how to get the enlistment process started. I wasn't like interviews for other jobs.

Negotiation

Hardly any negotiation. He did offer me a guaranteed district, but I am not sure if they are doing that anymore. They were not doing any bonuses of any kind when I signed up.

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Coast Guard (Spokane, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

MEPS, ASVAB, Physical, background check, drug test, one on one interview, learning the boot camp hand book, viewing a film on the Coast Guard and what they do.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a high school diploma?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Key West, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Coast Guard (Key West, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

basic training

Interview Questions

• they dicipline you when you are in a bad place in your life.   Answer Question