US Customs and Border Protection Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 49 of over 49 interviews

In Person5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

The interview process went smooth. The board makes you fee welcome and will give you opportunity to talk at the end. It was a great experience. The panel elaborated on their questions which was very helpful

Interview Questions
  • Why should we pick you?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sweet Grass, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection (Sweet Grass, MT) in Apr 2021

Interview

three Person Panel. five questions. thirty minutes. Allowed for questions at the end. Very direct. Easy trait forward questions asked. Just know yourself and you should be good. Nothing out of the ordinary. First portion of the process of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What prompted you to apply at specific location and what interested you about the announcement.
  • 3 most important to attribute skills.
  • Are you able to multitask. Give examples.
  • Describe written communication skills. Examples
  • Working in a fast paced environment, how do you prioritize.
2 people found this interview helpful

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

The process is rigorous and process oriented. It's a great process and all the executive level folks are involved. It look me about 2 weeks to get through it but i enjoyed it.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your past experience
1 person found this interview helpful

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

The interview was all straight forward scenario questions. They ask you how you would react and there was no limit to how many times you could ask them to repeat the question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

It is a very lengthy process. So if you want a fast turn around? you are applying for the wrong place. Super nice and respectful people though. The process is done all online at least at first. then you start going to other locations to take tests or complete physical's.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

The interview process took a couple months. Very scenario based. They give you the tools to answer the questions. Good luck to everyone. Be patient and think through the questions.

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection

Interview

May be due to COVID, but after completing the interview, medical, and PFT 1 I haven’t heard anything. I reached out and was told that things are backed up. It has been about 10 months since I applied.

Interview Questions
  • Situational questions based on law enforcement type work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection (Edinburg, TX)

Interview

You arrive at your interview time and sit in the waiting room with many others. You're all called back and shown the basic process and given some instruction. You wait along for your name to be called before being called in to a 3 person panel.

Interview Questions
  • Most important questions are situational and require long open ended responses.

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview was easy, and the questions were related to the job description. The interview was over the phone due to COVID. I’m still waiting to hear back from them, it takes a while because everything is going fairly slow during this situation

US Customs and Border Protection

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at US Customs and Border Protection in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview was a 5 staff panel. Lots of questions pertaining to the job. Make sure you understand what the job entails. Situation awareness question as well. Great interview and comfortable and very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us a time you had to deal with a situation or difficult employee?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49 Interviews