US Department of Defense Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Defense Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Defense (Detroit, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was a panel interview. Very easy and easy questions to answer.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to go above and beyond the call of duty.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Defense

Anonymous Employee in Camp Murray, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Department of Defense (Camp Murray, WA) in January 2008.

Interview

It was fairly painless, I was very well prepared to go in front of the personnel conducting the interview. I had done research on the job prior to the interview, which gave me a "hand up" on others I was competing against.

Interview Questions

• You have been a Medic your entire career, why would you be a good Person for this job? What can your work as a Medic bring to the table?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is very little "negotiation" involved in the DoD hiring process. I was offered the position at the advertised pay rate and accepted.

Senior Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Department of Defense in November 2007.

Interview

Questions sent 15 minutes in advance of the telephone interview; structured interview format but not behaviorally based; knowledge of the agency was obviously very important but could be excluding a number of very highly qualified candidates with the potential to bring new skills and perspective to the table; panel members not trained in interview process - quite evident as it progressed.