US Department of Veterans Affairs Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Biomedical Engineer

US Department of Veterans Affairs Biomedical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

2.8

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Interview

Applied through USAjobs. Heard back a little over a month later to set up a phone interview with 4 HR and BME employees. Interview was somewhat difficult since most questions were multipart and no feedback was given. Interview questions were mostly from the sample questions section of the VA website and were related to whatever the duties of the engineer were going to be. It's been a month since my interview so I assume that they chose someone else, but you never know with government agencies.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time that you had a disagreement with a co-worker. How did you handle it? What was the outcome? What would you have done differently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (New Orleans, LA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward with typical questions expected of a government job. Examples-- What have you had to overcome in the past? When have you had to display leadership in an unexpected situation? What experiences have you to be the person you are today? Are you prepared to move where you're needed?

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of an adverse event or experience and explain how you overcame this obstacle?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Port St Lucie, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview had very similar questions to the ones suggested on the VA website. Good way to prepare. Pretty straight forward. The interviewers were friendly and made process comfortable.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Columbus, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

Began with the application and I heard back about 3 weeks later that I passed the initial screening. Next, about another 3 weeks I received an email to set up a phone interview a week later. Waiting to hear back about setting up an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Similar questions to the online question examples on their website about past experiences.   Answer Question

Biomedical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in July 2019.

Interview

Hiring Process took about one week, and the interview was mainly performance based. It was a phone interview with a panel of 5 engineers. Got asked questions mainly by 2 people.

Interview Questions

• Asked how I managed projects   1 Answer