US Department of Veterans Affairs CNA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs CNA Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Mountain View, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Open and segragated and lack luster..They like to hire people who can barely speak english.. there were prob 20 of us all together..and one person took all one race of people with her and left the people yo be interviewed by this one guy who happen to be the same race of people that where left behind..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Anonymous Employee in Battle Creek, MI

Interview

My interview was very relaxed. I met with the head of the department and the head nurse. They took turns asking me performance based questions, and we're pleasant when it was my turn. I felt like I was talking to my 2 best friends, not interviewing for a job.

Interview Questions

• Give a specific example of a time when you had to deal with an angry customer. What was the problem and what was the outcome? What was your role in diffusing the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in July 2015.

Interview

the interview process was good overall and it went very well. there were just general questions that was ask and answer them best to my knowledge. it was well worth the time.

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Oakland, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

They did an interview that would 'situation based' or 'what if ' based. I was sat down in an office and had a one-on-one interview. If you show you care and put patients needs first with safety in mind; you will do well.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in a situation where a patient was yelling about a medication?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

the interview was very professional and in depth, it was held in a conference room. they had snack lol. the process was a long one but it was worth it at the end. i was very exited to work for the federal government.