US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview is usually held with members of the team; each asking questions. They are usually performance-based questions. Situational and hypothetical. It would be helpful to become familiar with performance based questions. Not easy as you may have not had that situation and making something up is not realistic.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to make a difficult decision without a supervisor at your disposal. What did you do and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Supervisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

poor, started with phone interview, panel of 4, basic questions. Then brought in a month later for a day of interviewing with 9 others. A group of 2 with Medical Center Director and Chief of Staff, another group of 2 docs, and a group of 5 others throughout the organization…..all asking prescribed questions………hiring process took 9 months.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle two employees who could not get along   1 Answer