US Department of Veterans Affairs Contract Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Contract Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

Contract Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in May 2014.

Interview

I Applied on USAJOBS website on April 7, 2014. I received a telephone call to schedule a phone interview on April 30th. The phone call was followed by an email with the interview instructions. My interview was held on May 5. The email also requested that I submit a list of professional references.

Interview Questions

• Describe a major change you experienced. How did you adapt to the change and what was the final outcome?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interview in federal building. Structured interview with 7 PBI questions. They wanted examples of past work and background of written communication, oral communication, biggest success, biggest challenge, how you deal with irate customers and clients, greatest weakness and why you want to work there. Interview panel was 2 types 1) overworked and 2) bored.

Interview Questions

• "Give us an example of a time when you spoke effectively in public."   Answer Question