US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions in East Orange, NJ | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions in East Orange, NJ

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Orange, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (East Orange, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Multiple director/manager in the interview, asked very personal questions with regards to why I never left current job, felt attacked, they did not appreciate or find it professional I had multiple questions for them, very difficult to schedule interview, not understanding of current difficulty requesting time off. Noted that current employees in department did not smile, greet or talk to me, did not seem to have good relationship with director. Was required to submit my current paycheck as verification of current salary that was submitted in May. When submitting paycheck I had blacked out my vacation/sick time as well as 401k deduction and insurance fees, HR demanded I send a new copy. Again completed in May I had called and emailed HR for reasoning of seeing all details of my paycheck. No response, it is now August. In the beginning of this process my offer letter stated the applicant or VA could formally with written letter withdraw offer, it is now August and no contact, 8 months later.

Interview Questions

• Why if you do not enjoy your current job have you not left earlier   Answer Question