US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL | Glassdoor

3.5

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was held for a position at the VA as Pharmacist Intern for the summer. They were interviewing more than 20 students from all the colleges if pharmacy in FL, among all of them they were going to choose only 1.

Interview Questions

PACT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (West Palm Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Three individuals (RNs) were involved in the interview process. Only one RN asked the questions. The questions had 3 to 5 parts (questions) in each. Often, the 5 parts/questions were asked at once, expecting you to recall all 5 parts. I found this somewhat difficult, because I tend to be a little anxious/stressed during the interviewing process. I also believe this is an unfair practice for interviewers to engage in. I just wonder if the other job applicants experience the same type of interview process.

Interview Questions

• Incident r/t Conflict Resolution   1 Answer