US Department of Veterans Affairs Nursing Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Nursing Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Columbia, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

It was short and simple which I really appreciated, the interviewers asked the suitable questions. And was on time with the interview as promised.and call back with offer was also done in timely manner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Seattle, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

Panel of two or three people asking behavioral questions. Interview lasted from about 30-60 minutes. After interview, showed me around the floor and explained how the floor works in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a conflict and explain how you solved it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online at the end of April and was notified to interview in mid-May. There were four hiring managers from various subunits in the Med/Surg area who interviewed with me. The atmosphere during the interview was friendly and casual. It has been a month since my interview and I have yet received correspondence from the HR, however, I found out I was supposed to get contacted for a tentative offer according to one of the managers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Describe a situation where you encountered a difficult patient and what actions you took?
      What are your preferred working hours?
      Why choose the VA?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Pineville, LA) in December 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview consisting of 5 questions. I applied online and 3 months later received an email invite for a telephone interview. Passed and was selected for hire. Next step was physical and drug testing at the VA hospital. After you pass that then you will receive an offer and a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a patient or coworker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult patient and how did you handle it   Answer Question