US Department of Veterans Affairs Physician Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Physician Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Lebanon, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a great tour and the people really seemed to enjoy their jobs there. They walked me around the whole campus, which seemed really big and new. It was great! I interview with the primary care team.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about living in a rural place   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Boston, MA).

Interview

Interview consisted of the chief and associate chief of urology at the Boston's VA. There are a panel of questions that are standard and there are job specific questions.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in this field?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in March 2013.

Interview

long drawn out process takes about 6-9 months

Negotiation

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Interview

applied online, 1 month to just get phone interview. not known of my status yet. hope to find in 3 months. after that will get a calll to see if i can have face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• phone interviews with three docs. now will wait for 3 months for HR to look and see if my file will go forward.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Interview

The interview was Face to face and taken on a tour after dealing with HR regarding online application. This was 10 years ago. The credentialing process took the longest. Was able to negotiate salary based on experience and salary history.