US Department of Veterans Affairs Physician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Physician Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Sioux Falls, SD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Sioux Falls, SD) in April 2011.

Interview

basic interview, large stakeholders, multiple questions, one tier. there was conflict of interest in hindsight. and upon hiring a complete change in staff working with. Also the vetting and hiring process is long tedious confusion in HR as to physician orientation.

Interview Questions

• why the position. What examples of leadership?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Physician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in September 2013.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• How to deal with a difficult employee   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Saint Cloud, MN) in March 2009.

Interview

Interviews often times occur initially over the phone and then in person with your immediate manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I worked through a physican recruitment firm, who handled most of the details.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Miami, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

interview consisted of 2 sessions by phone and were 2 weeks apart. Fairly straight forward and was notified 1 month past 1st interview of results, Overall straight forward. Would consider it a positive experience

Interview Questions

• how do you handle conflict with a superior?   5 Answers

US Department of Veterans Affairs Response

Aug 25, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Thank you for the feedback and your service to veterans. . DS

Physician Interview

Interview

have a rigorous online application process, regulated requirements, rigid pay scale, in person interview with multiple future colleagues chief of staff and chief of service, , additional on the job experience available,

Physician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs in January 2019.

Interview

Nonmaligant. Learnt a bit. Relaxed environment Great facility. Helpful. Parking easy and valet availability Other attendants were helpyto find location,everyone showed teamwork and readiness to help.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (New York, NY).

Interview

easy, very low stress, very cordial. They did not ask difficult questions. I think they had wanted to hire me. It was very stress free and easy

Anonymous Employee in Martinsburg, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Martinsburg, WV) in May 2017.

Interview

Multiple interviews with section chief at local locations. Interviews at the hospital with administration. Basic types of stuff. What have your done? Are you a Vet? Why do you want to come here?

Interview Questions

• Have to worked at any other VA?   1 Answer