US Department of Veterans Affairs Research Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Department of Veterans Affairs Research Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Interview

You have to be sure that you keep up with all of your job history, even when you were not working at the dates that correspond with that time of unemployment. (if that applies). Overall the process is pretty straightforward. General ID information will be required, license, etc. The process takes a few days.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions were asked, nothing unusual.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Department of Veterans Affairs

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Durham, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Casual interview by manager and two associates. It was a discussion type interview, during a round table meeting. It was not stressful at all. I was able to answer all the questions without pause.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made an error on data entry? If so, what steps did you take to correct your error(s)?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

really informal and unprofessional at the location i was at in LA, guy never called even after i left a message to follow up on, i would say go try the interview process bt dont expect to come back with any good hope and will be left guessing for weeks on what happened

Research Associate Interview

Interview

It was straight forward. I had a phone interview first. Then two on site interviews. The first lasted about a half hour the second nearly 3 hours. It took me two weeks to hear back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Absolute nightmare of an interview. I felt 100% uncomfortable the whole time, like the entire panel of judges hated me, and like i was unqualified (even though I was qualified!) I am normally good at in-person interviews and this one really haunts me over a year later. It just made me feel so bad about myself and my job prospects and my whole dang life, honestly.

I followed up twice and nobody could even bother to reply to tell me I didn't get it. Whatever.... probably would be awful working with these icicles anyway. Good riddance, I guess.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to give disappointing news to a stakeholder.   1 Answer
    • why do you want to work here?   1 Answer