US Foods Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

US Foods Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

2.0

Truck/Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Foods (Norcross, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Smooth very informal. The interview process was a more of a personality check to see what type of person you were. Then came the road test. I have a CDL but I only drove an automatic with my previous company, I had a little training on the stick but not much. On the road test he could tell but he kept saying you're trainable so after the test he offered me the postion.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did negotiate and he was able to offer me more then what I was expecting.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied for the driver check in position on a Friday. I was called for an interview on the following Monday to interview Wednesday. I was offered the position the next day.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a discription on what I would be doing, it felt more like a pre orientation.   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Lengthy interview process. four interviews over several months. Standard interview questions. Always one on one interviews. Had to answer situational questions and quiz on line.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Fairburn, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was simply about pay and hours

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.

Brand Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

apply on line for the open position with job soecific resume, cover letter and references, HR calls for phone interview, then move to 1:1, offer at interview, declined due to salary offer

Interview Questions

• what are the forst 3 things you would do if hired?   1 Answer

salary was too low for the necessary requrement to attain the expected goals, additionally, the bonus plan was quite paltry @ 2% of salary