US Foods Interview Questions in Grand Forks, ND | Glassdoor

0.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Grand Forks, ND) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to setup an in person interview. Upon the day of the interview, 30 minutes before the scheduled time, I was contacted by my sister who needed to be picked up at the airport as she was arriving home early from a semester abroad program in Asia and there was literally noone else who could pick her up until hours later. I immediately called the interviewer to alert her of this, apologized and expressed interest to hopefully arrive 30 minutes later than scheduled as the position truly did interest me - I have merchandising and data entry experience. She said this would be fine and out the door I went. 5 minutes later, I received a call from her telling me that she's decided to cancel the interview as she has a meeting after our meeting and can't possibly accommodate me, all in a smug accusatory tone of voice. Perhaps obvious, but she didn't express any interest in rescheduling so I told her I understood and thanked her for the consideration. Very glad I didn't waste my time now considering how monotone and lifeless she sounded on the phone. Most data entry/cs jobs are soul-sucking anyhow so I can empathize. I guess I'll keep my low-paying, but enjoyable non-profit job.