US Foods Sales Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Foods Sales Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Foods (Manassas, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked basic questions
1. What was your best customer experience
2. What was the hardest customer you've ever had
3. Why do you think you're a perfect fit for this job
4. Can you explain what was the most satisfying moment of you're past job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just breathe and answer the questions with honesty

Other Interview Reviews for US Foods

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Foods in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online through US Foods.com After I applied for the position I was contacted 3 days later by the HR manager for a in person interview. I arrived to the interview 15 minutes early and had to wait 20 minutes for the interview. I was greeted by the HR manager but was interviewed by the lead sales coordinator. The interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes. The person who interviewed mentioned a few times that she had a meeting and did not understand why the HR manager scheduled interviews back to back. After my first interview I received a call from the HR manager asking me for a second interview with the VP of sell. The interview with the VP went well. It lasted about 15 minutes. The question weren't difficult. They asked questions such as what are some of your hobbies, what would your past employees say about you and, why did you apply for this position. After my second interview I did not here from anyone for about 2 months. I called the HR manger and was told that a decision was not made and I will be notified via phone or email of the decision. It's been a month since I called the HR manager and still have not heard anything from them.

Anonymous Employee in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Fairburn, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Went through a phone interview first, and then was called back for an interview with HR. Then after HR conducted a short interview over ethics and morals. They send you to another room with the Department manager and close it out.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer cursed you out during a inbound call.   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was simply about pay and hours

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Foods (Atlanta, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online via a 3rd party job board, followed writing sample test, had first phone interview, was asked to submit formal application online via USFOODS.com, and that I would be contacted again. Had 2nd phone interview and was told that I passed that step and would advance to face to face interview. Had face to face interview and waited nearly 2 months before I had the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions, go in knowing the story you want to tell, the picture you want to paint of yourself and your background and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Went back and forth several times, was able to increase my pay pretty significantly.