US Marine Corps Aviation Electronics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Aviation Electronics Technician Interview Questions

3.8

Aviation Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I was required to take the ASVAB before I was allowed to choose from open career fields, I was allowed 3 slots to choose from by personal preference. A background check is required and I would suggest letting the people you put down as a reference know that you did so otherwise they will be caught by surprise. I went through a few drug tests throughout the 6 month process, and I was also transported to my local MEPS office to take a physical and to ensure that I was fit for duty.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked had to be when I was given the option to leave to boot camp early.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Physical qualifications and mental qualifications dictate when you go to recruit training and what jobs you qualify for.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Orlando, FL) in January 2010.

Interview

All you need to do is get a 50 or higher in the ASVAB. Then choose an MOS in the 6300 area, which depends on what Aircraft you want to work on. 6317 (COM/NAV on F-18s), (6338 Avionics on F-35's.) etc. Then you goto boot camp and graduate. Then you will head to MCT which is Marine Combat Training. THen you will goto A-School and learn your MOS.

Interview Questions

• Think you got what it takes to be a Marine?   1 Answer

Aviation Electronics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in January 2010.

Interview

process took about 8 months total. had to got to MEPS on 4 separate occasions. Its easy to get turned away. I was given 10 flashcards with words like financial stability, travel opportunities, and leadership on them. and asked to organize them from most to least personal important.

Interview Questions

• What do you want most out of your life   1 Answer