US Marine Corps Avionics Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2017

1.7

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Mobile, AL).

Interview

There isn't really an interview process for most jobs in the Marine Corps. Unless you want to go Counter Intelligence, EOD, or something similar. With every other job, you need to meet the requirements for intelligence and sometimes physical fitness (if you do what you're supposed to, you'll be in good shape). Job experience doesn't matter, they'll teach you what you need to know.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Saw a recruiter and he had me sign a lot of papers. this process is tedious, but very easy, literally anyone could do it, as long as they know their name and have their social security number handy.

Interview Questions

• Do you see that bus? Get on, good luck.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bellevue, NE).

Interview

No drugs currently in your system? Pass the ASFAB? Good, sign here by the "X." It was literally that easy, they wanted to ship me off a lot sooner, but I had to lose a significant amount of weight, and did so over about 5 months time. My advice find out what your maximum and minimum weight is by the Marines standard for your height, and don't "ship out" till you are close to your minimum weight. Also make sure you are physically fit and not sick, and can do at least 10 over hand pull-ups perfectly without kipping.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Boot Camp was hell on Earth.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

fairly simple don't lie..... tell the truth. anything in your past can come out and if you lie you set yourself up for failure from the beginning. it is something that you cannot come back from

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

You meet with a recruiter to best view where you fit in. You do a small test that identifies which leadership traits you look for when applying to the United States Marine Corps.

Avionics Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There is not an actual interview process so much as a screening process that can last from a couple of weeks to several months. The screening process includes a rigorous medical and dental screening, an extensive background check, drug screening, physical fitness tests, ASVAB testing to identify job placement options.

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Escondido, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

You walk into a recruiting station and they fill your head with hopes and dreams of killing terrorist and deploying just so you can find out that the contract you signed keeps you as far away from the fight as possible. they send you to MEPS and you get touched by an old doctor and you get yelled at then you're in.

Interview Questions

• what do you see yourself doing in the Marines?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Jose, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

You will first meet with a recruiter who will assess you for your interest and abilities. That is also a good time to determine if the military is something for you. Next you will complete and ASVAB. this is an assessment to see where your capabilities and aptitude lies. After that you see what jobs fit you. A little further in the process you will also need to pass an initial physical fitness test. There is also a drug test involved.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Greenville, MS) in May 2010.

Interview

Just go to a recruiter he will tell you criteria

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Dothan, AL) in March 2009.

Interview

Be sure to come in with all the questions you have about the Marine Corps. As a one time recruiter, the best interviews were the ones where the applicants had outstanding questions for me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you should be allowed to become a United States Marine?   1 Answer