US Marine Corps Interview Questions in Camp Pendleton, CA | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions in Camp Pendleton, CA

2.7

Motor Transport Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was really easy if you had the desire to make a difference and be a better version of yourself then getting the job was easy. There was a background check that was conducted to make sure you were also qualified for that specific job, once you passed that you were good.

Aircraft Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Asked more senior individuals if i could become an aircraft painter. They then continued to inform there more senior individuals. They talked to the senior individuals at the aircraft painters site. From there i talked to the Painters

Marine Corps Infantry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA).

Interview

You will be in a school house setting for 3 months that is physically rigorous and mentally stimulating. You will get taught the skills you need to success in this job.

Interview Questions

• I don't believe there is a difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Company Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA).

Interview

N/A, just sent a bio and asked for the position

Negotiation

N/A

Infantry Squad Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

There is no interview... your performance is monitored and evaluated. You compete with peers and ideally the Marine that best fits the job is selected. However this does no always happen... NCOs might get the opportunity over a more qualified lower rank

Data Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

It is the basic series of questions that are tailored by the interest and experience from the Senior Leadership. The questions were similar to the 5 W's about your personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Where are you coming from?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase, its a take it or take it phase...

Infantry Squad Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a very intense meritorious board process. I stood in front of a panel of highly decorated warriors and endured intense scrutiny. They looked at past accomplishments and my continuing education as well as two letters of recommendation and my entire service record book. I demonstrated knowledge in leadership, small unit tactics, weapons systems and military history.

Recruite Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

sign on the dotted line. You then go to boot camp followed by specific follow on training. then if you have a job that feeds into JTAC and are competent then you may get a school seat. this in not guaranteed for anyone. The school is aproximently 4 weeks where they will weed out those who can not meet standards.

Company Commander Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in December 2010.

Interview

Must have solid fitness reports as a Lieutenant. To become an officer in general, you must show aptitude to lead, and a willingness to sacrifice personal issues for official duties.

Military Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Typical Marine Corps Recruiting technique. Hardly an interview. Do not be fooled by false promises. Get everything the recruiter says in writing! Demand a job that you can use once you get out of the Marines.