US Marine Corps Data Network Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Data Network Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Network Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Pretty much the same as every other branch. Although their are strickter requirements to qualify, such as a high school diploma. Cant with just a GED. Criminal record. Drug use. You also need to be able to pass the initial strength test which consists of pullups, situps, and a 3 mile run. Their are many factors. Plus you gotta make it through boot camp, the fun part.

Interview Questions

• Their arent any questions. Well maybe if you vount your kill hit (Drill Instructor) screaming at you whike asking why you suck so bad. Maybe that counts.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Data Network Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in March 2010.

Interview

You work with your recruiter on setting goals and realizing what you qualify for with what's available to get what you want. Being in a better physical shape makes things easier, and doing well on the ASVAB will broaden your selection of contracts/MOS's that you may be able to enlist under.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For people like me, that knew exactly what they wanted and what to expect (what I'm getting into), not delicate at all. I preferred the title and sense of accomplishment, not the occasional bonuses that were around.

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Pontiac, MI) in April 2009.

Interview

Screening process much more thorough than a normal job application. Criminal record, aptitude test scores, and potential security concerns are all reviewed. A lot of paperwork to fill out. This is a commitment; you cannot quit until your contract is over.

Interview Questions

• Potentially personal questions if going for a job that requires security clearance   Answer Question

Negotiation

You may be able to negotiate a sign on bonus.