US Marine Corps Enlisted Military Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 10, 2017

1.8

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Went and sat down with the recruiter and he asked me several questions. I answered honestly. Then we talked about what kind of Job I would want. After that, he helped me with my physical fitness and asvab practice test

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Cape Girardeau, MO).

Interview

Was called by my recruiter and sat down for an interview. Took the ASVAB test and waited two weeks for results. Was offered positions based off of my score on the test. Chose to be a Military Police officer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Talk to the recruiter and sign all the papers. Will also require a visit to the MEPS for processing. The Marine Corps is a thinking man's outfit that is able to solve complex problems without using lots of money. Must be intelligent and in good physical condition.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

It is in person and very professional.you should know what you want out of life so that you can at least know what you want to do in the military.

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2015.

Interview

Police and loving family ready to work hard and put in all my effort but my whole family was in the marines and i really enjoy working out abd helping peoples lives

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Southgate, MI).

Interview

The Marine Recruiter sought me out by phone and did a screening over the phone to see if I was basically qualified. Then set an appointment where he picked me up from my house. He had me place "benefit tags" in order of priority and then explained how I would get my top three benefits. Then I scheduled to take my ASVAB and medical physical. After completing that I pick out my job field.
    The recruiter was very knowledgable and friendly and made me priority when I told him I wanted to join.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

It was very easy, they answered all of my concerns and walked me through the entire process. They met with my family and answered any questions they had. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to Travel? Did I understand what I was signing up for. Did I understand the terms of the enlistment. When would I be willing to ship out. Did I understand that I wouldn't have any say in where I would get stationed.   Answer Question

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The process is very simple. The recruiter just test your basic reading, writing, and problem solving skills, then take you to get a medical examination, and then you sign the contract.

Interview Questions

• Questions are not difficult at all if you know what you are signing up for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Wilson, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

walk in and sign up if you have the balls witch in fact I did, but like I said before its not for pansy butts people who think that Hillary Clinton would have been a great president. go trump and pence.

Enlisted Military Interview

Interview

Hiring changes so drastically that I can't really remember what my requriements were. Physical fitness is, of course, an important issue to account for. Additionally, having a clean legal record and no offensive and overly-visible tattoos will aid in getting through some of the background issues. Well-educated and very bright applicants are always a welcome addition.

Interview Questions

• There are regular tests for illegal substances - don't try to fool the system.   Answer Question