US Marine Corps Infantry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Infantry Interview Questions

2.2

Infantry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There is no interview process. Show up, figure out what job you could picture yourself doing (infantry is the best IMO) and go about doing all the necessary paperwork in order to sign your life away for four years. Remember that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Meet a recruiter. He sold me. Took the asvab. Signed the contract. Went to MEPS. Took a physical. Went through medical. Got cleared. Hopped on a bus. That was it.

Anonymous Employee in Parris Island, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Parris Island, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter... paperwork...PT...paperwork...PT...Health Evaluation...PT... wait...PT.... Bootcamp...SOI
    Typical process as long as you're solid candidate. Don't be stupid. Train for it. Be ready to go through some pretty intense training. Be smart, learn the knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Ask about past drug use, health issues, family issues etc   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tampa, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

they grill you over things like drug ad alcohol use. If it is not on paper it didn't happen. Don't let them crack you saying that they can find out, they don't have the time or manpower to call your friends and ask them this stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Worcester, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Take a quick skills test, sign papers, take a drug test, see if you have any tattoos, do situps and pullups, ask if you sure that you want to join. They tell you about the Marine Corps and about the process of becoming a Marine. After the make you sign and papers and pick a date for you to got to MEPS where you swear in to join the military.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Knoxville, TN) in April 2009.

Interview

Went to the office and got to take a test and then went down to meps to get into the service