US Marine Corps Intelligence Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Intelligence Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

The recruiter knew very little about my job field. Hired on the spot. Do research on what you want to do prior to speaking with recruiter. They will want to train you physically and mentally prior to going to boot camp to prepare you as much as they can.

Interview Questions

• Whats important to you? What hobbies do you have? When can you start?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I took the ASVAB and got a high enough score to get what I wanted. I then began the process by joining the DEP and officially signing my contract two months before leaving.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Marine Corps?   1 Answer

Intelligence Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in November 2009.

Interview

Sat down with a recruiter and told him I wanted to join. I was drug tested and had a thorough background check for a security clearance multiple times. I filled out tons of paperwork and began physical training prior to acceptance. I took several job skills and knowledge tests. He sent my paperwork up to higher headquarters, I signed the oath, and then I went to boot camp.

Negotiation

I negotiated my job title and made sure I received my correct pay-grade because I came in with college before signing the paperwork.