US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

57 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Formal. Interviewers were looking for a particular candidate that fit their specific description of what they wanted in an employee. For being a sales interview, the experience was very cold and unappealing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that had to convince someone that you worked for to do something against their first inclinations?   Answer Question

Unites States Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

You will be screened for any disqualifying features. You will also have to take a standard test to test your level of competence. From there you will be given a date for boot camp. You will be given physical exams and marksman exams. Must also be able to swim.

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview with 3 members from the company. I was called right on time and the gentleman introduced the members then asked me to introduce myself. I took a bout 2 minutes to do so. After my introduction they proceeded to ask me three question each about the pacific job that i was applying for. After the question the gentleman asked if i had questions for them. I asked 2 questions and the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with filling out accidents forms?   Answer Question

Infantryman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Boston, MA).

Interview

intense interview process, you go through a physical evaluation as well as a psychological evaluation. there's a lot of exercise involved in preparation for boot camp. The recruiters will guide you and answer any questions you may have and will definitely help you get prepared for boot camp.

Managerial Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

There was no interview. You sign a contract for a certain time frame and you are obligated to carry out that time.

Infantry Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes into account all accomplishments in my career and puts it into a complete package to be presented to a selection board. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 officers and they put in a recommendation for the selection board. I am currently waiting to see if I was selected for this opportunity.

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Sign contract, go to boot camp, go to basic infantry course or infantry advance course, report to unit or to military occupation school then to unit, train and do book reports and pass test, have high score in physical fitness test, combat fitness test, and marksmanship.

Maintenance Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I was always interested in the military so I went to a recruiters office where there were Navy and Army as well as Marine recruiters. The Marines made the best presentation so i chose them and do not regret that decision

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Marine Corps   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I went into a USMC recruiting office and was very open about myself and my background when it came to school, jobs, health, religious, political area and "Drugs". Now i have never been asked such indepth questions about smoking pot back in middle school back 10 years ago and wanting to know how much and long I smoked the stuff. Now I'm going to be blunt since I was to both recruiters after i told the I held a 3.9 GPA in both middle and High school while doing both band and Boy Scouts obtaining Eagle Scout and graduated with the top 5% of my class while working a part time restaurant job then going to Brevard County College to become a Police officer and getting my certification with a 4.0 GPA. I don't think drugs were effecting me in any way shape or form, but from the reflection in their voices they didn’t want nothing more to ask like i was unusable. That was a big insult considering where my family background is from, Mother Retired SMSGT Airforce paralegal office administration, Father Former USMC Sgt. Aviation maintenance and built team for the McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier II, Mother's uncle retired commissioned officer lieutenant Coast Guard, NASA Space flight engineer during all Apollo Mission and designed the Grumman F-14 Tomcat.

From all of this I have not heard back from any of them after giving my complete honesty and background either they won't take me or they are a bunch of myopic fools either way they lose.

Interview Questions

• How many times did you smoke pot? How much in a year did you think you did?   2 Answers

Aircraft Painter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Pendleton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Camp Pendleton, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Asked more senior individuals if i could become an aircraft painter. They then continued to inform there more senior individuals. They talked to the senior individuals at the aircraft painters site. From there i talked to the Painters