US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.4

589 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

talked to a recruiter, did and initial assessment of skill, went to MEPS and had a physical and took the ASVAB. selected the job i wanted and submitted a package. left for boot camp about 3 months later.

Motor Transport Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

it was really easy. you just need to meet the minimum physical fitness requirements, a 10th level comprehensive exam consisting of math and English. you need to remain motivated the whole time.

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olean, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Olean, NY).

Interview

Introductory ASVAB examination to found what jobs you are qualified for, then 3 months of boot camp in Parris Island, SC and 3 months of Infantry School (ITB) in Camp Lejeune, NC

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to infantry when you can do almost any job in the Marines?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Go see your local recruiter tell him you want to be infantry and go from there. If you rank up to a E$ you may get called upon to fill this billet.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Quick and easy. If you ask the right questions you will get the truth about the Marine Corps. If the recruiter seems shady talk to another one or ask to talk to their boss.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Several questions asked about health background and skills. Once completed was required to take a health physical and urinalysis. Given a ship date committed for 8 years.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I honesty can't remember all the steps verbatim, it was like seven years ago lol. I know they had screening questions, asked what you expected to get out of the Corps, what MOS you're interested in (no guarantee you'll get it), and other things... Just gotta be willing to take what you can get--if you're serious about enlisting.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

You are interviewed by the recruiter. They utilize benefit tags and you put them order from what you want most to least. You are asked questions about your health to find if you are qualified and you also are required to take an enlistment screening test or EST to see if you make the academic requirements.

Interview Questions

• What are you long term goals in life? What do you want to do? What brought you in to our office?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chattanooga, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone call to set appointment and meet for interview, interview itself was very laid back. Office had a "smokey" smell and receptionist was hard to understand because of her accent.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

It was a four part process that included at least a 10 page application detailing your life history that gets submitted for a background check. Then an ASVAB Knowledge/Skills test. Conduct a Physical fitness test and need to perform at a class 1 (achieve a score between 250-300). Lastly a full medical examination.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Marine Corps Officer? What skills do you possess that would benefit the Marine Corps? What do it mean to be a leader?   Answer Question