US Marine Corps E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.5

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2016.

Interview

The interview really isn't that much of an interview and makes sure that you are a leader and can follow orders given at any time and place, you work around the clock for whatever is asked and make sure that it is carried out to the lowest level 100%.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for US Marine Corps

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Tough training and testing review. hare your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

We review and approve every submission against our Community Guidelines before it is published to the site..

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Sign contract, go to boot camp, go to basic infantry course or infantry advance course, report to unit or to military occupation school then to unit, train and do book reports and pass test, have high score in physical fitness test, combat fitness test, and marksmanship.

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Interview

I went to the recruiter and asked about the Marines. After a few discussions the recruiter kept calling me and I decided to enlist.

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Interview

High School diploma pass ASVAB, physical, and psychological examinations

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There was no real interview process to speak of when I joined. As long as your were competent enough to pass the ASVAB and were willing to sacrifice your time to put up with a hassle of a medical examination you could get in. The current process I am not too aware of, but I know that acceptance has gotten more restricted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Interview

One Sign a contract , past a standardize test, past a rigorous physical examination, and make an oath to defend the United States Constitution

E4 - Marines - Corporal Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in April 2012.

Interview

Go to the nearest Marine Corps Recruiter and if they need people for certain job fields they'll hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Richmond, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very Quick Free Food and Hotel Room, buffet style but you might get a weird room mate for the nights at MEPS but overall its cool just be ready for the next stage which is boot camp 12 weeks of kill time but you will be all kinds of cut up when you come back home.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done drugs some of the main questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Detroit, MI) in July 2010.

Interview

Speak with your recruiter. Remember your recruiter, god bless them, is just trying to do a job. He has to meet a quota every month; what's known as making mission. Very few of them are actively trying to "screw you". But if you're not vocal about what you want it can happen. The fiscal year begins in October. That's when you have the best shot of getting the job that you want. Be honest but if there's no record of it you can leave it off.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done drugs before. If hypothetically you smoked Marijuana when you were younger but you were never caught and there's no record of it. Should you answer yes or no. That's one that I'll leave up to you. You should always be honest when applying for entrance to the military. Our core values are honor, courage, and commitment. But, unless you're trying to get a very special security clearance. It won't matter if you say no.   Answer Question