US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.4

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olean, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Olean, NY).

Interview

Introductory ASVAB examination to found what jobs you are qualified for, then 3 months of boot camp in Parris Island, SC and 3 months of Infantry School (ITB) in Camp Lejeune, NC

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to infantry when you can do almost any job in the Marines?   1 Answer

United States Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Lynnwood, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Recruiter pushes the job onto you until you feel like agreeing to sign is the only way out of the office. They will say yes to almost anyone. DO NOT AGREE TO ANYTHING OR SIGN ANYTHING UNTIL YOU GET THE JOB YOU WANT!

Interview Questions

• When can you go to bootcamp?   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Recruiter will assist you after an initial interview to make sure you qualify. You will then take the ASVAB and you will then be able to see what jobs you qualify for. The job listings are available online once you have your scores I would highly encourage you to find jobs you are interested in and if not available I would wait. You don't want to get stuck doing something that you don't want to do for a minimum of 4 yrs.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Marine Corps   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Go see your local recruiter tell him you want to be infantry and go from there. If you rank up to a E$ you may get called upon to fill this billet.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in February 2015.

Interview

We don't have interviews. There is a selection process done at HQMC and they determine where you will get stationed. As you get promoted your billet will change as well as duty station.

Food Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Butte, MT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Butte, MT) in June 2013.

Interview

A bunch of test that test your mental status and your physical status they also make sure your not a drug attic.they also make you take the asvab over so they can see what jobs you qualify for

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Quick and easy. If you ask the right questions you will get the truth about the Marine Corps. If the recruiter seems shady talk to another one or ask to talk to their boss.

Aviation Ordnanceman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2013.

Interview

Sat down with my recruiter, we went through the process of screening me. went to MEPS, selected a career field option, Shipped to boot camp 7 months later. I never regret joining, just wish I knew then about my selection for an MOS as I do now.

Commuication Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in September 2014.

Interview

The hire and interview process is very thorough. they covered everything from the beginning of my career to the present day. the second was a power point presentation describing the specifics about the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Several questions asked about health background and skills. Once completed was required to take a health physical and urinalysis. Given a ship date committed for 8 years.