US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.4

Mp Interview

Interview

Boot camp in Quantico, VA. 10 week process broken into 3 phases. 1st Phase was hardly sleep, adjusting to military customs and courtesies and quite honestly a break off session. 2nd Phase I adjusted better with learning how to balance the demands of being a leader of peers and maintaining my own items to be successful. 3rd Phase is when I started to understand what it took to be a United States Marine Corps Officer which helps towards the follow on schools (The Basic School, MP School, Watch Officer, MPF Course, etc.).

Tech Role Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps in March 2017.

Interview

They asked me questions about IT and how long I been in the field. Seem like some very nice people and office environment. It located in the suburbs away from downtown. Seems like a great opportunity and place to work but looks stressful.

Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Mount Clemens, MI).

Interview

I requested information online and a recruiter called the next day. Pretty cut and dry. I did the testing and medical stuff and then went to bootcamp when it was time. Nothing complicated.

Interview Questions

• Had I been arrested or in serious trouble, and did I use drugs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA).

Interview

Complete a four year degree. Commission from either the Naval Academy or Officer Candidate School. Attend a six month officer development course. Submit selection as an infantry officer. Based on performance, get selected. Attend a 10-13 week course.

Negotiation

There was none

Enlistment Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Walk in to the recruiter, they interview you, and if you meet general requirements you get sent to a medical screening and then you pick an occupation field you are qualified for. The USMC will then pick a specialty in that occupation for you to do, and then you get a ship date to boot camp.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join the Marine Corps   1 Answer

Aviation Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

You go through a very through medical screening and a reciter will interview you and perform fitness test that you will have to pass in order to go to boot camp, then once all of that is done you will go to boot camp for months and under go lots of intense training.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Motivating, inspiring, persuasive. The recruiter presents several questions about your drive and things that you may want to experience through life, many of which are very common to the normal person. The recruiter encourages you and inspires you to be better than you've ever imagined yourself and encourages you that you will have a difficult time in boot camp, but it will all pay off in the end when you've earned the time of US Marine.

Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Screening, and processing at the military entrance processing station. Waiting for the time to go to recruit training they going to recruit training to become a Marine. All takes a long time but worth it.

Negotiation

None

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Went and sat down with the recruiter and he asked me several questions. I answered honestly. Then we talked about what kind of Job I would want. After that, he helped me with my physical fitness and asvab practice test

Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bend, OR).

Interview

easy just talk to a local recruiter and he will set you up for the process that you need to do. All you have you do is not get in trouble and you will most likely be good to go