US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Aviation Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

You go through a very through medical screening and a reciter will interview you and perform fitness test that you will have to pass in order to go to boot camp, then once all of that is done you will go to boot camp for months and under go lots of intense training.

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Motivating, inspiring, persuasive. The recruiter presents several questions about your drive and things that you may want to experience through life, many of which are very common to the normal person. The recruiter encourages you and inspires you to be better than you've ever imagined yourself and encourages you that you will have a difficult time in boot camp, but it will all pay off in the end when you've earned the time of US Marine.

Recruit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Screening, and processing at the military entrance processing station. Waiting for the time to go to recruit training they going to recruit training to become a Marine. All takes a long time but worth it.

Negotiation

None

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Went and sat down with the recruiter and he asked me several questions. I answered honestly. Then we talked about what kind of Job I would want. After that, he helped me with my physical fitness and asvab practice test

Marine Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bend, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Bend, OR).

Interview

easy just talk to a local recruiter and he will set you up for the process that you need to do. All you have you do is not get in trouble and you will most likely be good to go

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very procedural, pass the wickets which they lay out up front and it shouldn't be surprising or challenging. Do not omit things that will come up in a background investigation. Be within the physical standards.

US Military Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA).

Interview

Ten weeks of grueling training, sleep deprivation, stress, extreme physical exertion, exposure to the elements, denial of basic freedoms, loss of privacy, constant evaluation, peer evaluation, leadership, overcoming fears, mediocre food, austere living conditions, minimal entertainment.

Interview Questions

• Do you have what it takes to lead Marines   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

You stay the night in a hotel after filling out all the necessary paperwork. You are sguttled to the MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station). You under go a screening process to include a Medical evaluation, criminal history evaluation and a physical fitness evaluation.

KOAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Long Beach, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Boot camp. I'm not sure why I keep having to write a review on the military when people should already know what to expect. Taking a pretest then you take the actual test. Take a physical that takes all day.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Mandeville, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview went fine, but the job is not what I expected and I did not take the job after if was offered. I will not accept and interviews for sales in the future.

Interview Questions

• There were no off the wall questions.   1 Answer