US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.4

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2016.

Interview

The interview really isn't that much of an interview and makes sure that you are a leader and can follow orders given at any time and place, you work around the clock for whatever is asked and make sure that it is carried out to the lowest level 100%.

Unites States Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

You will be screened for any disqualifying features. You will also have to take a standard test to test your level of competence. From there you will be given a date for boot camp. You will be given physical exams and marksman exams. Must also be able to swim.

Landfill Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume on InDeed.com I was contacted by WM HR, a phone screening was conducted. I was then contacted by another HR rep for a phone interview.. A follow up face to face interview was set for next week...

Interview Questions

• What my qualifications were   1 Answer

Maintenance Administration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Walk-in,Person to Person, Hand Shake and Communication basis, online processing, resume review and cover letter review. Summery or bullet statements about yourself. Series of question in relative to the company and comparison. What I look forward to achieving, and how does that help the company?

Interview Questions

• What Can you do in order to make my company better?
      What skills and technical requirements do you have to contribute to improve the company?
      What is your range of salary are you looking for?
      1 Answer
    • How well do you work under pressure?
      Are you punctual?
      Are you reliable?
      Are you dependable?
      1 Answer

Personnel Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Yuma, AZ).

Interview

Regular Interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Professional Background, where have I deployed to; what was my favorite duty station, which was my favorite unit; what is my physical fitness score; how were my mentoring skills.

Interview Questions

• What would my coworkers would say about me.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

a minimum score on a standardized tests is required for consideration for acceptance in the Marine Corps and another specified score is required to qualify for Analyst or other positions. Specifically Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB). Positive security clearance determination via Department of the Navy Consolidated Adjudication Facility is required for consideration. Classroom evaluation (80% or higher) required to pass.

Interview Questions

• The standardized tests are typically administered in a high school setting. A background check is required for consideration. Questions include involvement with illegal activity, connections to foreign national citizens, and behavioral vulnerabilities based on previous activity. interviews will be conducted on the subject, his/her friends and family. In addition the ability to read, understand and restate information verbally and in writing will be evaluated by classroom instructors.   Answer Question

Operations Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

Five Years of Training and Onboarding Multiple Interviews University Board Members Intelligence Testing Psychological Testing DNA Biomedical Testing Family Interviews Top Secret Service Administration Cabinet Life Observation Thru NSA

Interview Questions

• What Are My Strength and Weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Quickly

Marine Corps Officer Interview

Interview

Long application process with scoring, essays, and various testing requirements. There is no formal interview, but instead your application packet is presented before a board for selection. Then, if selected you will go to Officer Candidate School to be screened and evaluated.

Field Radio Operator Interview

Interview

they will do anything to get you in. they like guns, people, and doing nothing while looking like doing the most. they also run very far and long. and you get yelled at and sometimes pee your pants....

Platoon Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kettering, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Kettering, OH).

Interview

Medical evaluation, drug test, administrative test, physical / mental stress tests. Going to a facility to complete all of these tests and then fly out to one of the boot camps ( east or west coast ). Go through boot camp successfully, then to your military specialist schooling. Then you are on your way to the fleet, where you will be for at least 4 years.

Interview Questions

• Any arrest in the past 5 years   1 Answer