US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.4

Combat Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Had to go to MEPS after talking with a recruiter at the recruiting office after taking the ASVAB. At MEPS they do a drug test, scoliosis screen, duck walk, swear in.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to do in the Marine Corps? Do you have asthma, ADD, ADHD, any previous injuries?   Answer Question

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

They were interested in who I wanted to become and how they could help me achieve that goal, we talked about life goals and what I could expect from the Marine Corps, My recruiter was an outstanding Marine and helped me with any questions I had even after I left for training. Needless to say I achieved my goal.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Based off of everything that I've done in my life for school and employment. They viewed my grades and character while giving me tests both physically and mentally. Checking medical records

Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quantico, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Quantico, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Placement is based on the needs of the organization. When they match your personal needs, great. If they don't, you are usually required to move to a new location.

Interview Questions

• Desired position and location.   1 Answer

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

What are my interests, where they would align in the MOS. I then took an ASVAB and an informal aptitude test where I could finer distinguish what my future would be. I inquired more about the 13XX engineer field. In turn I learned about the duties and possibilities offered to me after I had became a Marine.

US Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Seneca, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (West Seneca, NY).

Interview

As long as you can meet the physical and mental standards your good to go. There was an IQ test to see what jobs you qualify for and obviously a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal back ground?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When you would leave for Boot Camp.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The "interview" process for the Marine Corps is radically different than any other job. It begins when you walk into the recruiting station, and ends when you leave either Parris Island, SC or MCRD San Diego. To begin with, the recruiter had me place my interests in why I wanted to join. Several weeks later, during which time paperwork was processed, I was taken to do a health screening and Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery exam. Following this i was offered a contract and a date to go to Boot Camp at Parris Island. This began the next and most crucial phase of the "interview" in which I and many others were put to the test daily for 13 weeks in order to make us into Marines. For reference see myriad movies dealing with boot camp. Upon successful completion of boot camp I was sent to further training in my job field. During this training I and my peers were evaluated consistently to document aptitude and progress. upon successful completion of these phases I was able to join my unit as a United States Marine with training in a specific job field.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Marine?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps in August 2016.

Interview

The interview really isn't that much of an interview and makes sure that you are a leader and can follow orders given at any time and place, you work around the clock for whatever is asked and make sure that it is carried out to the lowest level 100%.

Unites States Marine Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

You will be screened for any disqualifying features. You will also have to take a standard test to test your level of competence. From there you will be given a date for boot camp. You will be given physical exams and marksman exams. Must also be able to swim.

Landfill Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume on InDeed.com I was contacted by WM HR, a phone screening was conducted. I was then contacted by another HR rep for a phone interview.. A follow up face to face interview was set for next week...

Interview Questions

• What my qualifications were   1 Answer