US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.4

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

You go into the recruiter to sign papers saying you meet the requirements. When you meet the requirements you then get sent to make sure you are physically fit. After being checked out by top of the line doctors you are then sent to bootcamp where it all begins.

0341 Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

The recruiters are fairly easy to talk to and easy to find. I enjoyed getting to know my recruiter for a year before I left for basic training. Sometimes you can hear dishonest things/promises, but I never did. I enjoyed serving my Country in the Marine Corps. It's tough, but it was rewarding, just like they say/

Marine Interview

Interview

There is no Interview Process, either you approach a recruiter or they approach you. After that it's a list of process Poolees go through to enter the service. Some wait time is expected and quite a bit of paperwork is involved.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic military screening, tested your aptitude skills to see where you fall out as far as jobs are concerned. Went to MEPS to have a medical screening then left for boot camp

Computer Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Sign the contract and pass the physical and you are in. The physical is extremely intensive and you can't really lie. They do detailed paperwork just in case you are trying to get in broken to get free compensation.

Comm Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Very long and somewhat tiresome lots of contracts lots of waiting, be prepared to be there for a while too I don't think I've ever been in that building for less the 2 hours at the least at the most it was 7 lots of personal questions to see if anything will disqualify you which can range from drug use to foot fungus

Interview Questions

• We're you ever in a gang and or hate group?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Face to face one on one in an office setting, other individuals coming and going but not really into what you are talking about. Very relaxed conversation although quick and to the point. Do you want to be a Marine? Once you say yes it is pretty much done for you, pass a test and a physical and ship out

Interview Questions

• Is there anything wrong with you?   1 Answer

6156 Airframes Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after i expressed interest in through face to face interactions. An appointment was set, i took a pre-screening test, then we discussed different opportunities. I was involved in what's called the Delayed Entry Program for just under 4 months till I left for boot camp . Bootcamp was extremely challenging in every aspect.

Marine Interview

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after i expressed interest in through face to face interactions. An appointment was set, i took a pre-screening test, then we discussed different opportunities. I was involved in what's called the Delayed Entry Program for just under a year which is the limit before i was shipped to bootcamp. Bootcamp was extremely challenging in every aspect.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Officer Selection Office (SOS) screens perspective candidates for pursuing a commission in the United States Marine Corps. Typically, every state has an officer selection office assigned to the state recruiting station. Your OSO will screen you for physical and mental suitability, review your college grades and you will take a battery of mental and physical tests.