US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I enlisted; did not necessarily interview. I was accepted after passing a detailed background check and passing both physical and intellectual tests. The impact of facing a new culture was the most difficult part. The discipline and expectation to transform into a professional warrior who stands in the gap and is willing to die for the freedoms we all enjoy was critical in becoming a Marine.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Go to a recruiter and tell them that you want to join. Think long and hard about the process because you don't know if it will be 4 years or 20 years so you have to be dedicated to the cause. Ensure that you have your self together before you join because we cannot fix in 3 months what your mom didn't fix in 18 years.

Enlisted Military Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Talk to the recruiter and sign all the papers. Will also require a visit to the MEPS for processing. The Marine Corps is a thinking man's outfit that is able to solve complex problems without using lots of money. Must be intelligent and in good physical condition.

E5 - Marines - Sergeant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Winter Haven, FL).

Interview

Lengthy, heavily worded, and pushy. It was a recruitment. They were begging for new joins back then. Recruiters will lie and tell you what you want to hear to me their quota.

Interview Questions

• Many questions, but really looking to answer questions from the applicant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope

Legal Man Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Process took 6 months due to a few waivers. I had to present all pertaining documentation and pictures of my tattoos. All the recruiters were very helpful in the process and answered all my questions. Make sure you read your whole contract.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I was called due to good ASVAB scores. I was eligible for any job I wanted. Since I was looking to leave right after high school, I was too young to be and MP. I said that I wanted to do James Bond stuff. The recruiter led me to the intelligence field. I have been doing it ever since. He was also not pushy.

Interview Questions

• What type of job interests you? What is your dream job?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very productive and lots of questions. There were a lot of questions regarding my military experience, why I chose that particular job, and how was it all relatable. I explained that being a Marine has given me the confidence to enhance any company that is willing to invest time in me. I have a tireless work ethic so I am always looking to improve.

Interview Questions

• "Could I work with minimum supervison?"   1 Answer

Logistics Chief Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

In depth multi-level personal interview process from senior leadership to base compatibility for position. First paperwork was screened then in-person interview was held with senior enlisted and the officer in charge.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you have shown superior leadership while performing under extreme pressure with limited resources. Please use recent examples and accomplishments are welcome.   1 Answer
    • If chosen how can you benefit our unit the most as the Logistics Chief?   1 Answer

Infantry Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There is no interview process. Show up, figure out what job you could picture yourself doing (infantry is the best IMO) and go about doing all the necessary paperwork in order to sign your life away for four years. Remember that.

Marine Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Chicago, IL).

Interview

You do paperwork with a recruiter to make sure you are qualified with education and if you have any pending legal problems. Then he will schedule you for a test called the ASVAB and if you pass the test, you can enlist into the United States Marie Corps or other branches of service.

Interview Questions

• they are medical and moral question   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations to go through.